We do not currently offer vacancies, but we keep an eye out for initial applications.
Here we count on you:
- Independent implementation of FEM simulations in the areas of stiffness, strength, durability or vehicle safety
- Supporting our customers as part of their development projects
- Coordinary responsibility for the tasks to be performed
- Representation of our company to our customers
- Successfully completed engineering studies plus several years of experience in the numerical Simulation
- Routine in the Solvern Abaqus, FEMFAT or LS-Dyna as well as the pre- and postprocessors ANSA and ANIMATORAs
- a confident communication talent who acts in a customer-oriented and responsible manner, you can quickly find a good connection to our customers
That sounds challenging?
Then we look forward to your informative Application – with your income expectations and the earliest possible starting date – preferably by e-mail to email@example.com! Do you have any questions? Your contact person Georg Wieloch will gladly provide you with the appropriate answers.